The Testing Center provides a variety of testing services. We offer the ACCUPLACER Placement test, GED, Work Keys, and ACT. Detailed information about each test, including fees, can be found on the left sidebar links.
- You do not need an appointment for the ACCUPLACER Placement Test. Click here to view our CACC testing schedule.
- The GED registration must be completed online. Click on GED link for more information.
- TEAS testing has been discontinued..
- Work Keys testing does require appointments. Please contact Leslie Mitchell at 256-378-2001.
- ACT testing must be done online at www.actstudent.org. This testing is done only on the Alexander City campus.
- Identification must be verified when testing here at Central Alabama Community College. Official ID is accepted – state issued valid driver’s license or ID card, military, or passport. For those taking the ACCUPLACER test, school ID is acceptable.
Sending scores to other colleges
- To have scores sent to another college or business, you must fill out the transcript request form. This link is located on the left sidebar. Please make sure to fill in all information with signature and also attach a copy of your valid ID
Central Alabama Community College is committed to assisting students with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990(as amended) and Section 504 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973(as amended).
Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations for testing may request assistance by contacting the ADA Coordinator at the location of the testing site. For assistance in Alexander City or Millbrook, please contact Tiffanie Character at 256-215-4269 or email@example.com. For assistance in Childersburg or Talladega, please contact Leslie Mitchell at 256-378-2003 or firstname.lastname@example.org .