Technology Services Helpdesk
** If you are having issues logging into MyCACC – and you are using Internet Explorer – try using another browser; ie FIREFOX or CHROME. **
The CACC Central Help Desk provides coverage Mon-Thurs from 8am to 5pm and Friday from 8am to 11:30am for all IT requests, including PC issues, printing, network, and Banner user requests. Consistent use of the Central Help Desk improves communication and the allocation of IT resources toward early resolution of IT issues.
Local CHD Phone Number: 4357 (HELP) or 256.215.4357
For the fastest service or to open a ticket directly, please visit our site at helpdesk.cacc.edu and click on Open a New Ticket or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include a name, email address and contact number in the email along with your issue.
Please note that our helpdesk has moved in house and will only be available during normally scheduled work hours.
This system is undergoing setup and testing and may not provide efficient coverage for a short period of time, so please attempt to contact your local IT representative directly or use the web ticketing system whenever possible during the transition period.
CACC Email Help
Accessing CACC Student Email
Please see the example below for instructions on how to access your CACC Email account for the first time.
All new student email accounts will be created by the first day of the semester.
They will NOT be created before then.
To retrieve your new “MY CACC” username, you must log in to MY CACC. Once you have logged in to My CACC, click on the Personal Information tab and select the box labeled View Email Addresses. On the page displayed, you will find your new student email address. The first section of the address is your USERNAME. For example: the email address email@example.com will have a USERNAME of jdoe01.
To access MY CACC, click the logo below:
The letters “cacc” + last four digits of your SSN
Example, John Doe whose email address is and has a SSN of 123456789 would use:
Username: jdoe01 (Do not include the @caccmail.cacc.edu with the username)
- After you’ve logged in for the first time you will be required to change your password.
- Make sure you remember the password you create.
- The IT department cannot access these passwords. The IT department can reset your password,
but once it has been reset, you can never use the old password again for your CACC accounts. This is a Google policy and cannot be changed.
Most common reasons users cannot login to their student email accounts:
1. New students trying to access their account prior to the start of the term.This includes returning students who were not enrolled in the most recent semester. Please wait until the semester begins to try accessing your email.
2. Including the @caccmail.cacc.edu with your username. The login box will not accept characters such as spaces and symbols.
3. Using the name you go by rather than your first name. Some students go by their middle name. For email purposes you must use your First Name initial.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS YOUR CACC EMAIL: