The Testing Center provides a variety of testing services. We offer the COMPASS Placement test, GED, TEAS, Work Keys, and ACT. Detailed information about each test, including fees, can be found on the left sidebar links.
- You do not need an appointment for the COMPASS Placement. Click the tab for COMPASS tab and view our schedule for all three sites here at CACC.
- The GED registration must be completed online. Click on GED link for more information.
- TEAS testing registration must be completed online. Click on the TEAS link for more information.
- Work Keys testing does require appointments. Please contact Leslie Mitchell at 256-378-2001.
- ACT testing must be done online at www.actstudent.org. This testing is done only on the Alexander City campus.
- Identification must be verified when testing here at Central Alabama Community College. Official ID is accepted – state issued valid driver’s license or ID card, military, or passport. For those taking the Compass test, school ID is acceptable.
Sending scores to other colleges
- To have scores sent to another college or business, you must fill out the transcript request form. This link is located on the left sidebar. Please make sure to fill in all information with signature and also attach a copy of your valid ID.