Institutional effectiveness is an integral part of Central Alabama Community College. The process of assessment and continuous improvement supports the College’s mission of “providing quality, customer-driven educational opportunities to enhance the lives of those we serve”.
For more information, please contact:
Associate Dean of Institutional Effectiveness and Compliance
Federal Requirement 4.1 states: The institution evaluates success with respect to student achievement consistent with its mission. Criteria may include: enrollment data; retention, graduation, course completion, and job placement rates; state licensing examinations; student portfolios; or other means of demonstrating achievement of goals. (Student Achievement)
Central Alabama Community College is committed to the evaluation of student achievement and the College measures student achievement in a number of ways.
- Enrollment Data: Create hyperlink to please link to Student Diversity on Consumer Page
- Retention and Graduation: Create hyperlink to Retention Rates on consumer information page
- Course Completion: Please replace with course completion document
- Program Performance
- Cosmetology : Hyperlink to document named Cosmology :
- Nursing – Hyperlink document named Nursing Programs
- Truck Driving – Hyperlink document named Truck Driving Programs
- Graduation and Transfer Rate: Hyperlink to Graduation and Transfer Rates on Consumer Information page.