Adult Education & Skills Training

Need to register for the GED test?

Click here for GED Testing & General Information

Click here for information on how to get an official copy of your GED diploma or transcript if you have lost your original.

Remember, if you pass the GED you are eligible for one free class at any two-year college. Contact the Financial Aid office at the college of your choice for more information.

For additional information or questions, please contact us:

Central Alabama Community College
34091 U.S. Highway 280
Childersburg, AL 35044

Phone: (256) 378-2017
E-mail: Phyllis Kelley

Service areas: City of Tallassee, Coosa County, Clay County (Western half), Shelby County (Southern half), Talladega County, Tallapoosa County