Go to http://www.cacc.edu
- Select MyCACC
- Enter your student number as your User ID. If you do not know your student number, visit the Student Services Office.
- Enter your PIN. Your PIN has been reset to your six-digit date of birth. Example: May 1, 1983 would be 050183
- You will be required to change your PIN from the date of birth.
Creating Your Schedule
- Under “Scheduling,” click on the “Registration” option.
- You will see an option to specify an Academic Term, so make sure you are registering for the correct term.
- Next to the Department tab, use the SELECT COURSE link to search the course schedule. Once you find the course you want, click ADD and it will automatically add the course to your schedule.
- To view your schedule, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click “Show Details” to display the meeting days, time, instructor, & location.
- To drop a course you have added, click the DROP COURSE link to the right of the course.
- Continue the process of dropping and adding until your schedule is complete. You may continue to add or drop classes until you have paid.
- Once your schedule is complete, click the I’M DONE ADDING COURSES button.
- A screen will appear that provides information related to the tuition amounts that you owe.
- Click the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button to complete the registration process. You must pay the amount in the CASH DUE column by the due dates published in the College schedule. Failure to do so will cause your schedule to be dropped. Students receiving financial aid should verify with the financial aid office that all requirements have been met so your classes will not be dropped.
- To save your schedule and pay on campus you can click the RETURN TO MAIN MENU button and you will be redirected to the Main Menu.
**If you need to add or drop a course after you have paid, go under scheduling and select the Add/Drop Courses.
***To Search for classes without registering, go under the “Scheduling” option and select Display Course. Online courses can be identified by the section number. The course section starting with a “W” are online courses (ex. W01).