Your world is shaped by who you are
The Financial Aid Office would like to take this opportunity to wish you success in your endeavors while enrolled at CACC. It is our policy and mission to offer you financial counseling and assistance to help you pursue your educational goals.
Financial Aid Programs
Central Alabama Community College is approved to participate in the following programs:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG)
- Direct Stafford Loans
- Federal College Work Study (FCWS)
- Federal Community Service Work Study
- Alabama Student Assistance Program Grant (ASAP)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- The Alabama Workforce Investment Act
- Trade Adjustment Act
- Academic Competitiveness Grants (ACG)
In addition to the above listed programs, Central Alabama Community College also participates in institutional scholarships, privately sponsored scholarships, and benefits for veterans and dependants of veterans. (Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.)
Our offices would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in applying for financial aid. Even though we cannot assure you that you will qualify for assistance, we would like to encourage you to take the first step by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov.
If we can be of assistance to you while enrolled at CACC, please don’t hesitate to contact our offices.