Self Service Password Reset (SSPR)
Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) is a Microsoft-delivered feature that allows an enrolled user the ability to reset their own password. SSPR (Self Service Password Reset) is now active but not required when signing in. You may enroll for SSPR using the following instructions.
Enrolling in Self Service Password Reset (SSPR)
- Open a web browser on your laptop or device and go to the password reset registration page https://aka.ms/ssprsetup
- If prompted, enter your CACC username and the password.
- Currently you can configure up to two authentication methods: mobile phone number and security questions for your account. It is recommended, but not required, that you set-up as many methods as you can. This gives you flexibility when one of the methods isn’t available.
- Mobile Phone (call or text)
- Security Questions: If you select this option you will need to set-up 3 questions.
- Additional Methods may be added in the future as they become available.