ACT National Testing
Students must pre-register online at: https://actstudent.org to take the ACT.
2020-2021 Test Dates:
February 6, 2021 April 17, 2021 June 12, 2021 July 17, 2021
All fees are nonrefundable unless otherwise noted.
$55.00 with no writing $70.00 with plus writing
ACT Residual Testing
ACT Residual Testing is available to CACC students applying for Allied Heath Programs, who did not take the National ACT on a regular scheduled date.
Results of residual testing are only available to CACC.
ACT Residual Testing consists of four parts: English (45 minutes), mathematics (60 minutes), reading (35 minutes), and science (35 minutes). Students MUST make an overall composite score of 18 or higher to be eligible for the Allied Health Programs.
- A student may take the test up to twelve times max.
- A minimum of sixty days must elapse before retesting.
- Residual testing is NOT for high school students.
- You must pay the testing fee of $60.00 to the Cashier’s Office on the Alexander City Campus in the Betty Carol Graham Technology Center (216) or on the Childersburg campus Administration Building (103) before the day scheduled test.
- A valid picture ID is required for testing.
- A copy of your receipt is required for testing.
- Mechanical pencils are not allowed. You may bring a calculator for the mathematics portion of the test.
- The exam is paper-based.