ACT National Testing
Students who would like to take the National ACT must go online to register:
The ACT National Testing is administered on the Alexander City Campus only. You must register for the test.
2018-2019 Test Dates:
- September 8, 2018
- October 27, 2018
- December 8, 2018
- February 9, 2019
- April 13, 2019
- June 8, 2019
- July 13, 2019
All fees are nonrefundable unless otherwise noted.
$50.50 with no writing
$67.00 with plus writing
ACT Residual Testing
ACT Residual Testing is only available to enrolled, admitted, or applicant students who did not take the ACT on a regular scheduled national test date for the Allied Health Programs only.
Results of residual testing are only made available to CACC and other Community Colleges in the state but not to four-year institutions.
ACT Residual Testing consists of four parts: English (45 minutes), mathematics (60 minutes), reading (35 minutes), and science (35 minutes). Candidates MUST make an overall composite score of 18 or higher to be eligible for the programs.
- A student may take the test up to twelve times.
- A minimum of sixty days must elapse before another Residual Test may be taken.
- Residual Testing is not for use with younger students.
To Take the ACT Residual
- Testing fee of $50.00. You must pay the cashiers office on either the Alexander City Campus room BCG216 or Childersburg campus A103 before the day scheduled test.
- You must bring a valid picture ID on the day of the exam and a copy of your receipt.
- Mechanical pencils are not allowed. You may bring a calculator for the mathematics portion of the test.
- The exam is paper-based.